jeudi 10 novembre 2011

Tips for freshers

I've been living in Grenoble for two years now and it was relatively easy for me to make new friends : I shared a apartment with three other people and they were very attentive toward me. They had been living in Grenoble for five years so they made me discover the city with all its concert halls, great pubs...

So if I have to give a good tip for freshers that would be share an apartment with other people. But there are a lot of drawbacks with sharing a apartment and lots of people prefer living alone.

For these people, I suggest to make as much as possible the activities and that the universities offer. On the campus, you can practise a sport, I think all sports are suggested. With doing sport (particularly team sports) you meet plenty of people who may become your friends. There are also some workshops and associations that may help you to meet people that are in the same case as you are.

So don't be shy, be yourself and go ahead !

1 commentaire: